Melvin Klassen <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Nov 1995 17:00:00 PST
F.Y.I.  Description on how to programmatically remove multiple IDs
        from their registry.

| From: [log in to unmask]
| Subject: IAF Address Removal
| --------------------
| [log in to unmask] help:
|   1. You can send an empty message from your e-mail account to the above
|      address to remove your address from IAF, or
|   2. Enter lines in the message's body in following the format:
|
|        remove addr
|
|      and sent to [log in to unmask], where addr is the e-mail address to remove
|      from the system.  If a remove command is found in the body of the
|      message, the sender's address is not removed from the system unless
|      it is explicitly listed.

So, list-owners, just use a few XEDIT commands to "massage" a 'REVIEW'
of your list into the above format, i.e.,

     XEDIT my-L LIST A (NOPROF)
     NFIND *
     LOCATE -1 DELETE -*
     SET ARB ON $
     LOCATE -* CHANGE / $/ /*
     LOCATE -* CHANGE //REMOVE /*
     SAVE temp temp A
     QUIT

Then, include 'TEMP TEMP A' into the "body" of the E-mail message.