Thu, 21 Jan 1993 13:43:42 EST
 The list I co-"own" is small.  I recently started sending a monthly note to
 the entire list, reminding everyone of our intentions and gently warning them
 to do any flaming and/or private discussion *privately*, i.e. not through the
 list.  If I see a problem, I let the user know of it. If it continues, I use
 THE POWER!!!  ...quiet unsub...       Keeps the asbestos suit in good
  condition! :-)
      I also occasionally through out a question or thought to generate some
 action...the list tend to get pretty quiet at times and I start to wonder if
 I'm in the Net Zone! ;->

      Pam George                  Co-Owner: Commodore Discussion List
    BITNET: psgeorge@ecuvm1        INTERNET: [log in to unmask]