Tue, 10 Apr 2001 08:31:34 -0500
> That isn't the way it used to work, as of before the last upgrade
> (possibly two).  It used to only report lists that contained a valid
> subscription. There is no reason why it should list otherwise.

Sure there is Randy.. the wildcard * is in the list spot.. therefore.. asking
for the set command to be set for any and every list on the host.. listserv is
rightfully reporting both the lists where it can't be set, because the person
sending the command is not a listowner.. as well as those that can be set.

the rest of the command looks to be ignored.. unless the set * command
can go through... therefore you can't find out what lists on a host a person
is subscribed to.

Remember, people who don't own lists on a host can send set commands
too.

Actually.. that makes the results of the DEL * [log in to unmask]  more
quirkey... since it does give a list of what lists [log in to unmask] is
subscribed to.. including lists where the sender of the command is not a
listowner.

If anything should be changed.. I'd think it should be that perhaps.

  ...Cleo  [log in to unmask]