Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Jan 1996 10:22:42 -0600
> Date:    Wed, 10 Jan 1996 14:33:49 +0800
> From:    JASON LOMAN <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: More "Deferred"
>
> Peter Laws, You are one weird dude

Thanks, Mr Loman, I find your one-line "me too"-type messages useful and
thought-provoking.

The messages with the 4 hour notes are invariably from subscribers' hosts
and not our listserv host.

My original query never got an answer:  is there an RFC or other guideline
I can refer to for guidance on setting timeouts?

Peter Laws<[log in to unmask]>|"We're well financed.  We believe that God is
[log in to unmask] | on our side." - Jim Barksdale, CEO Netscape