Linda Newell <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 18:23:35 EDT
In a message dated 7/28/2002 5:15:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I have lstown-l set to digest.  When I open the digest, only the first
> message is included.
>
> I am on several other LISTSERV lists in digest mode and have no
> problems--the
> entire digest shows up every time.

It is aol.  I have the same problem with my list.  I monitor our digest with
two different options with two different aol screen names.

It truncates one week and the next it doesn't.  I get colored backgrounds
sometimes too.

I contacted aol's tech department about two months ago when it got really
bad.  Said they were aware of it and working on it. Something to do with aol
interfacing with the listserv software.  Typical aol.

So far so "not so good."

Thanks, Steve Case

Linda - Texas
The Myasthenic Meeting Place