Stakeholder <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 5 Aug 1996 15:51:22 -0700
Judith Hopkins wrote:

>       Yes.  With that setting only the listowner(s) can use the REVIEW

True, but I'm wondering if that also blocks you from getting the filter=
field of the headers.  I sent a review to a list I *know* is review=
owner, and I confess the filter lines weren't there, but a sampling of
one isn't enough to be sure, and I'm not really eager to start sending
out review commands to every list I know so as to see which ones are
review by owner and of those which ones do / do not have those filters in
place and visible to the casual browser.

Mr Milbury's question was specifically about keeping the list of filtered
names from appearing.

Mario Rups