Sat, 19 Sep 1992 19:51:24 EST

> That  is  the Internet/unix  approach  -  you  create  a problem  out  of
> laziness, religious  bigotry or plain  oversight, and then claim  it does
> not exist because it  can be solved by cheap hardware  (in the US).

  Thank you for your observations on the subjects of laziness, religious
bigotry or plain oversight.  I have saved your article to be presented when
anyone desires clarification on these matters.  It would be nice, since we
are in an emerging age of multi-media, if I had a picture of you to include
in the exhibit.

  I hope you won't mind if I cross-reference it under "sweeping generalizations"
and "pseudo-intellectuals".  (Actually, as the deed is already done, it matters
little if you mind or not.)

Larry Jewell