Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 11:16:58 -0600
On 11/19/01 10:45 AM, Joseph Savastano <[log in to unmask]> wrote...

>Are there laws governing the inclusion of information within in a mailing
>list message about how to unsubscribe from a the list?  I thought there
>were but I can not find a reference to it.

No, but some list hosting providers require it. And it's just a good
idea, as it cuts down on mail to the list administrator -- and even more
importantly -- mail to the list.

You may be thinking of various so-called states' so-called junk email
laws, which have so-called requirements of that so-called nature.

--
Adam Bailey    | Chicago, Illinois
[log in to unmask] | Finger/Web for PGP