Ballew Kinnaman <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:09:13 -0700
>Again -- it would be nice to limit getpost and search
>(and the like) from access based on the filter header

Are you sure it's not an "inside" job?

How about a single purpose firewall, to only drop
packets from your #1 bad guy?

How about telling your POP server(s) to drop packets
from your bad guy?

However

How will you keep track of his addresses, when
the bad guy finds out his old e-mail address is
being blocked?

Oh, and by the way, if you have any high-tech cops
in your area, you may wish to chat with them about
possible law violations. I have a vague memory that
some law enforcement workers are willing to help in
judicial situations.

Washington state has a pretty good SPAM law...

 Pax,
Ballew Kinnaman <[log in to unmask]> 206/463-2322
Discussion list owner:
Allergy ---> http://www.Immune.Com/allergy/index.html
Arthritis ---> http://www.Emissary.Net/arthritis/index.html
Latex Allergy ---> http://www.Immune.Com/rubber/index.html