Deborah Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:45:41 -0400
It might not be only Yahoo. Our first weird bounce message was from another
ISP:

>Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)

This subscriber is very active, had posted only moments before, and I'd had
a private exchange with her within the previous hour. She's the only one on
the list at ptd.net.

A third of our Yahoo subscribers were already on nomail and we put the rest
on manually, so we'd know who to restore when this is sorted. Is there a
bulk command we can use? We have the list of names, not the addresses.

Deborah Shaw