Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 May 1998 08:39:04 EDT
On Wed, 20 May 1998 01:01:52 -0500 Winship said:
>On Tue, 19 May 1998, Ben Parker wrote:
>>
>> Ability to have 'Private' lists WWW accessible and also a List Mangement WWW
>> interface are a few of the standard features of the forthcoming LISTSERV
>1.8d.
>> No release date has yet been announced.
>
>Ok, we keep getting comments on all that 1.8d will do, and items from
>those running beta (or LAK, whatever that is).  There are a lot of us out
>here on 1.8c,  or 1.8b, maybe even 1.7f.  When do we get it?  More
>particularlly, when are you going to let Buffalo try it?

Buffalo can try the beta any time they want, they just need to get a 1.8d
LAK and install the kit.  Currently they appear to still be running a <1.8c>
beta, if the build date I'm getting is correct.  Of course given that
1.8d is still in beta each site has to make a determination as to whether
or not they want to run beta code.

Nathan