Peter Yamamoto <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Apr 1996 12:34:08 -0400
Hi!

Sorry, if I'm yet another inquiring about the catch!-)...

> If you are still in need of a server, we maybe able to assist you in
> this.  But there may be a catch, one that you may not mind.  Please
> call me at 514-990-0556.
>
> BTW, we are a Canadian based company.
>
> Robert Litchfield
> Internet Media XM Inc.
> http://www.intertower.com

I would be interested in knowing what the catch is. There is an
existing list which was moved from listserv to majordomo, but we
have been looking for a listserv home for a while.

Peter
--
Peter Yamamoto
University of Waterloo             MFCF Phone: +1 519-888-4567 x6488