Gilles Frydman <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 7 Jan 2010 14:38:21 -0500
At 11:34 AM 1/7/97 -0500, Mentor Cana wrote:

> Honestly, I did not know of their name, AND I don't think list names
> are trademark issue. I'm not even claiming any rights to the name, it is
> just a name I saw appropriate for my list!

I have a follow up question.
Can we copyright the names we create for the lists?

If we start a monthly newsletter, distributed uniquely through listserv,
can we claim the paternity of the name used to distribute that newsletter?
*  Gilles Frydman          <==>          [log in to unmask]
*    The Internet Cancer Online Support Groups Archives
*                   http://www.medinfo.org