Enrique Paya <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 18:32:42 +0100
>I couldn't find any listing of descriptors for other file types (please
feel free to point me to it in the manual if it is there). How, for example,
would I allow those vcard attachments as well as Word files? If I want to
block every kind of attachment EXCEPT for Word files and vcards, do I delete
[image,] from the above?

I nave spent many hours looking for the same list of descriptors allowed. I
have not fount it yet. Moreover, I got a line in my list header that says:

*attachments=image/gif,jpg

Whenever I make a PUT command i receive an error messagee concerning this
line. I have, even tried changing it to:

*attachments=image

but allways I receive the message there is an error there. Nevertheless it
seems to work without any problem.

E. Payá, Listowner ORTOPEDIA, Spain