Debra Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 May 1999 11:16:31 +1000
About the previous problem, the list owner now says the messages are getting through to the
list but not getting through to the problem address.

I can contact the address directly and receive mail back from them fine. But if a list message
goes out to them, then it tries to route itself through mcmedia which does not have an MX record
for the domain of the subscriber.

am I looking in the right area if I start asking questions about how the listserv backbone of
servers works and if this particular server is on that backbone?

thanks

Debra