Cool Briton <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 14:58:29 +0100
Hi all

My mailer is:

Simeon 4.1.3 buid (39)

be the Esys Corporation running on Windows 95.

I guess I can in fact filter things, and ive been doing it for a long time
- i sort mail into message groups.

I guess I'd like the mailer to trash everything from certain sources, but
that really isnt much difference from just filtering to a group and
trashing the mail oneself. i'd really like it to empty the trash too so i
never even know the garbage is there.

bombers keep changing their addys anyway, so i guess there's no easy answer.

Pete
Cool Briton
Civilization must put an end to the War on Drugs
or the War on Drugs will put an end to Civilization.

PERSONALITY-DISORDERS LIST:
http://rdz.acor.org/athenaeum/lists.phtml?personality-disorders