Mon, 18 Dec 2006 14:33:50 -0500
I would like to configure a list so that

- new members default to review
- "old" members can post directly (set to noreview after successful post)
- non-members have to confirm and then be reviewed by moderators

The closest I can guess is

Send= Editor,Hold,Non-Member,Confirm
Editor=(listname)
Default-options= Review

I haven't tested all of the variations, but it does not cause members set
to review to be reviewed (probably not surprising since they are editors?)

Any suggestions, or am I trying to do the impossible?

-- Please send new requests for Listserv owner support to [log in to unmask]
-- Requests for support sent to [log in to unmask] will be delayed.
--
-- Syracuse University Listserv List Manager
-- Listserv webpage: http://listserv.syr.edu