Mark Schwarz <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 14:08:47 -0400
I need an easier way of getting counts.

Currently I am the list owner of 84 lists used within my organization. On a
monthly basis, I need a total count of unique subscribers. For March what I
did was a Get List for all lists, copied the text (from each list)into a
combined Notepad file, pulled this file into Access, ran a eliminate
duplicates query and got my total.

Problem #1
Because I am using Lotus Notes, there is no easy way to export the text of
a message so I have to cut-n-paste into notepad.

Problem #2
Even if I could export easily, is there an easy way to merge the 84 text
files?

Help!!!

Thanks,
Mark