BRIAN MC NAMARA <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 30 May 2001 11:09:20 -0500
In regards to a messages like the following:

Error occurred while processing file 8635550 from [log in to unmask]:

  User had been served out.

I recall reading that if the user is SERVEd, his or her access would be
restored.  What happens when the user is my SYSTEM account?  how is one
supposed to remedy such a situation?

I've found this but do not know where to turn to now??

Note that the SERVE command will not restore service to users who have
been manually served off by the LISTSERV maintainer. Restoration of
service in this case requires that a LISTSERV maintainer intervene.

This seems to be an increasing problem and would like to know what I can
to decrease the frequency of this even happening.  Thanks for any input.

-Brian

Brian T. Mc Namara

Project Manager
Jewish Theological Seminary of America