Maureen Leblanc <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 2 Jun 1997 15:36:53 EDT
Hello everyone. Been absent for awhile dealing with a family health
matter. Hope all of you are doin' fine.

Found the enclosed reply to a message I posted last night, out on
Zippo.com, as I was looking to see if there was any news about Dylan's
recent health crisis.

What a treat.

My intent was to stop a series of posts by a certain few subscribers
who are posting from zippo.com using their userids only (with nothing
after the @ sign). Listserv inserts the @listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu in
the message. I'm frankly not crazy about others' messages appearing to
have something to do with me, or the hwy61-l list/digest, since they are
obvious attempts to mis-identify the posters.
So... I posted that messages from *@listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu. are being
filtered from HWY61-L. This seemed reasonable to me.

I've enclosed this jerk's reply for your dining and dancing pleasure.

How can I find out who this dink is? The message hasn't come to me
for approval yet, so I can't see the path yet. Anyone had any luck
dealing with zippo.com postmasters?

BTW, would anyone here approve it for inclusion on *your* list if you
were in my boots?

I have ten subscribers at worldnet.att.net, and am ready to delete
and filter them all. Who needs this?

Throw this woman a life preserver quick someone!

Maureen
(HWY61-L)