"Natalie Maynor" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 Jun 1992 17:54:14 CDT
>  A second on Natalie's second

After sending my second, I got to the answer provided -- which didn't
sound very encouraging.  But I would like to second Phil's suggestion
below.

>  do it remotely by e-mail without having to log into the VM machine at yale
>  and use an editor and OS with which I'm pretty unfamiliar?  The new
>  (year-old?) system for remote putting the header file works really slick(ly).
>  Something equivalent for modifying the greeting info would be very helpful.

Since I can't log onto the VM machine that houses the lists I run (it's
at a university two states away from here, and I don't have an account
there), I have to do everything either by e-mail (preferably) or by
bitnet's 'netcopy' (Unix command for bitnet).
   --Natalie ([log in to unmask])