Garth Gillespie <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 21:43:15 -0700
Hello,

I am running a 20,000 person weekly newsletter (no posts from subscribers
we just send them one email a week) and whenever I send out the new
newsletter I always get an erroe message email back from listserv which
looks like

=================
Error occurred while processing file 20950 from [log in to unmask]:

  LSWRECV error

Error traceback follows
-----------------------
>>> Error X'00B000BB' opening file /home/listserv/tmp/listserv.cmsut1 <<<
 -> Severity: Error
 -> Facility: Unknown (22)
 -> Abstract: Unspecified error (23)
 -> I/O mode: Block write
=================

I thought perhaps that this was a bad email address since it happens every
time.  Does anyone know how I can begin to look into this error.
Occasionally this event will crash listserv and I have to start it again
manually.

Is this perhaps related to part 2.
Part 2
I did a get [listname] (nolock as I do to have a backup of members if I
ever lose the server and while looking this over I saw a few email
addresses like

[log in to unmask] =?EUC-KR?B?sbiwxw==?=

Is this normal?  Is this some type of non-english encoding option?

TIA,
Garth Gillespie
Web Site Admin
Computer Currents