Eileen Wierzbowski <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 6 May 1994 18:05:03 EST
 ==================    *ENCLOSURE*     ==================
 Hi!
 I am looking into establishing a Listserv which we may wish to "link"
 with a UseNet newsgroup since people with access to one or the other
 but not both are interested in the topic to be covered.  (I would like to say
 that we wish to automatically cross-post all messages to both services but
 I'm
 not sure if that is the proper term and I know cross-posting
 has some negative connotations.)

 I should explain that I know very little about UseNet newsgroups nor do I
 have
 access to them at this point, to my knowledge.

 Does anyone know how I would investiagte (or implement) this gatewaying
 or automatic cross-posting between a Listserv and a newsgroup?

 Thanks in advance for your help.
 Eileen Wierzbowski
 Mgr. DP Tech Services
 NYS Education Dept.