Siegfried Schmitt <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 4 Jul 1997 15:22:52 +0200
I would like to change the SIGNOFF2 template in order to send a copy of
this message to the list owner. But when I add

   .CC OWNERS

it does not work an when I add

   .CC &LISTNAME-Request@&MYHOST

the LISTSERV postmaster gets a mail with

>(message addressed to [log in to unmask] c/o LISTSERV postmaster)
>Subject:      Your message to [log in to unmask]
>
>Your message to [log in to unmask]  has been forwarded to
>the "list owners" (the people who  manage the SIGI-L list). If you

How can I add this .CC so that the LISTSERV postmaster does not get this mail?

I don't want to use

   .CC Owner-&LISTNAME@&MYHOST

Thanks.

Siegfried