Peter Rauch <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 5 Aug 1996 10:40:01 PDT
Sue, I don't think you are "getting" the impact of Lefty's comments.

You may believe you know who the person is, and you may be right.

BUT, the note you posted and inquired about has NO evidence of that
person's identification. If you attempt to have some person's email
capabilities removed, via the postmaster of that person's system,
you will probably open yourself up for a law suit (if you simply use
that note or other innuendo as "evidence" of your charge/claim).

And, I agree with Lefty --that postmaster would be crazy to comply based
just on hearsay (opening himself and his service up for a lawsuit as well).
Peter