Bruce Dienes <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 24 Mar 1993 01:42:33 -0600
I have been looking through a couple of posts about the new TOPICS
header option.  As far as I can tell, it is used to limit your mail from
the list to messages with certain topics.  Can this also be used to
limit distribution of messages with certain topics to only those people
who have asked to receive them (via a SET TOPICS XXXX,YYYY command)?

There are people on QUAKER-L from Canada that would like to discuss
issues only of interest to Canadian Quakers and want to know if they can
set up a CANADA: topic such that only those who have requested these
posts receive them.

--
Bruce P. A. Dienes                     Beware the iniquitous Disk Trolls!
BitNet:   dienes@uiucvmd