Jane Lyle <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 09:51:48 -0500
One of our Australian subscribers asks the following question:

> I have a minor problem with my CE-L and CEL-O subs. The time stamp on
> any messages I send is set at -5.00, which I guess is about your time in
> Indiana. As I'm near Melbourne, Australia, my time zone is normally GMT
> +10.00 (the same as Hal Cain, Matthew Stevens et al).
>
> Is there a simple way to change this?

I checked some of his posts in the archives, and he is correct that they
are stamped -500:

Thu, 3 Oct 2002 04:38:52 -0500

Yet the message that he sent to me with this query is stamped +1000:

Fri, 4 Oct 2002 00:28:18 +1000

Posts from the other two subscribers he mentions are stamped +1000.

Any thoughts on why his list posts would be stamped differently from his
personal messages?

Jane