Pat Case <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:11:16 -0500
Our LISTSERV Postmaster tells us we can't use the Web interface for our lists because we don't keep public archives.  Why would the LISTSERV folks set it up that way?

We have announcement only lists that send out time-sensitive information and links that we don't want hanging around to go sour, so we choose not to have archives, but we still want our users to be able to subscribe using the Web interface and it would be so much easier to manage our lists via the Web.

Can I take a copy of the subscribe form and use it elsewhere? Is there a workaround so we could use the management Web pages or are we really out of luck?

Pat Case
Librarian, LIS Team
Congressional Research Service
202-707-9104