Chris Conn <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 Feb 1994 10:23:56 -0600
I've got a rather large list (900 members) and I'm sure
there are a lot of people whose accounts have expired
and have moved on but never unsubbed and a lot of people
who are just too lazy to unsub and I'd like to weed them
out a little bit.

I know there is a 'renewal' option and I have my list
set for

Renewal=Yearly

but I've never seen the renewal messages come out...
how do other listowners use this? Does it work pretty well?
How often do you have people renew their membership?
What about people who have multiple addresses, does that
cause a problem? Thanks for any tips on this!

Christopher Mark Conn
Austin, Texas