Christine <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 23:05:52 -0500
Thanks, Pete.

I probably didn't give enough information to start. This (message text
being inserted after the footer) doesn not happen across the board;
occasionally it happens. For most messages written by most susbscribers,
the message text appears as it should, i.e., before the footer.

<< Maybe the footer template  section was actually placed in the header
section? >>

I did look at the MAILTPL and it looks ok to me, i.e., rotating footers
appear in the section following >>>BOTTOM_BANNER.

<< If that is correct, also look in your archives and see if the
distributed messages via  the WEB interface have the same anomaly; if not
maybe it is a local MUA quirk? >>

The messages look the same when viewed through the web interface.

I have since found out that the subscriber uses Comcast webmail.

I've asked among the ACOR listowners if anyone with Comcast will post some
messages using their webmail to see if we can figure it out. Any and all
efforts from all corners welcome.

Thanks,
Christine, ACOR lung cancer lists