Dave Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 22 Jan 1993 00:18:34 EST
The BIOSPH-L list has had rules voted on by subscribers 2.5 yrs
ago, and they've worked fairly well since. The list is not moderated,
but I did draft two "ombudsers"(?) who could help assist other users,
and to whom subscribers could complain if they disagreed with a
particular intervention of mine (these interventions have been rare).
The biggest problem I've had with this list (about 500 subscribers)
is lack of netiquette by some users and lack of basic knowledge of
others. Fortunately some list members find time to help corral the
strays.
-dave phillips, Univ. at Buffalo