Dan Kanagy <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 16:47:22 +0900
I'm having a new and puzzling problem with the Honyaku mailing list.
Several subscribers (five at the latest, and with addresses from
different domains) are complaining that they have started to receive
empty digests intermittently.  The problem seems to have begun in
February.  I'll quote below the contents of Honyaku digest #1999-606
that was forwarded to me.

Have other list owners been experiencing this problem?  I'm really not
sure what to do to track down the problem.  I did examine notes with
the subject of "yakken (abbreviation)" but nothing unusual jumped out
at me.

Thanks for any assistance.

---------

Topics of the day:

  1. yakken (abbreviation) (2)
  2. A great little utility! (2)
  3. Chokuyaku (or the limits on translation freedom) (3)
  4. shitsumon (3)
  5. Yakken; thanks
  6. Baby name (2)
  7. Apple laserwriter NTX-J (2)
  8. Q: Kung Pao Chicken: Thanks!
  9. yakken
 10. Adobe Photoshop (thanks)
 11. shashizu = squint diagram?
 12. PDIC info  Thanks! (2)
 13. Temporary sign-off
 14. Word watch: workaround(s) (2)
 15. Telecom Questions (part 1)
 16. Baby name (long lines-test)

Dan Kanagy              PGP key ID: 0xAB08C3F1            [log in to unmask]
Tokyo, Japan                                              [log in to unmask]