Tue, 18 May 2004 01:13:30 -0700
I am not sure if I have come to the right list, nor if I am using the
correct language.

I am an acting listowner for SWALLOWS-L and the list's server has banned
my email address both for SWALLOWS-L and AMAZON-L.  I received the
following words from my server:
>Your message could not be delivered.
>
>The recipient's computer rejected your e-mail.
>Please verify the recipient's e-mail address and resend.
>
>    Recipient: <[log in to unmask]>
>    Reason:    <outbound03.telus.net[199.185.220.222]>: Client >host
rejected: Too many Trojans DOSing us

>    Recipient: <[log in to unmask]>
>    Reason:    <outbound03.telus.net[199.185.220.222]>: Client >host
rejected: Too many Trojans DOSing us

My server, Telus, has assured me that the addresses affected by the
virus (likely the Sasser virus) have been dealt with.

How can I convince Swallows-L/Amazon-L server to let me back in?

My own address was never affected by the virus,  I have checked and
double checked, and telus has not been banned from other servers to my
knowledge (I have successfully continued to communicate with several
other lists).

Thanks ahead for any ideas can offer, Val