"P. Divirgilio" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Jun 1994 14:49:25 -0400
I wondered if anyone was sharing their list IS students as a way to
give them training and practical experience. Although you might not
want them work with a high tech list, it occurred to me that lists
where the material was not in their discipline might be a training
experience and that they would not be tempted to engage in any flaming
but would develop quite an objective perspective on keeping order in a
listsrev list.--Paul.
--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]