Phillip Sollins <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 Aug 1992 10:34:43 PST
 Gerhard -- Are you sure the addressee didn't just drop his/her mcimail
 subscription?  I get this all the time since I have about 15 mcimail
 subscribers on my list.  Note that if any one of my subscribers cancels their
 mailbox, then listerv mail to ALL my mcimail subscribers is rejected until I
 delete the non-existent person.  Mcimail is well aware of this problem but
 doesn't consider it high enough priority to deal with it. On the other hand,
 I've had some strange things happen lately with mcimail (like our local
 ccmail smtp mailer, which just got replaced last week, seems convinced that
 leading zeros in userids are unacceptable.) Please let me know how this gets
 resolved as the internet:mcimail link is crucial to me. -- Phil