Sat, 20 Aug 1994 00:29:40 -0500
Out of curiosity, I added the BITNET sub mentioned in the previous posting
and then deleted it.  The output is below (skipping the pseudonyms this
time).  Is LISTSERV checking the equivalency tables? If so, why, when it
is a command from a listowner trying to maintain a list in proper (I hope)
fashion, and it is assumed the listowner knows what he is doing (at least
in this instance)?  And why does it seem to assume that if I want to
delete one address I want to delete both?  Same question applies to her
set digest command changing both subs.

        Douglas Winship    Austin, Texas    [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 1994 01:08:30 -0400
From: L-Soft list server at UBVM <[log in to unmask]>
To: Douglas Winship <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Output of your job "winship"

> quiet delete autocat SENECAL@DICKINSN
The following users have been removed from the AUTOCAT list:

  SENECAL@DICKINSN

No notification has been sent.

Summary of resource utilization
 CPU time:        0.133 sec                Device I/O:       78
 Overhead CPU:    0.021 sec                Paging I/O:        0
 CPU model:        3090                    DASD model:     3380