"Whelan, Darius" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 12:23:49 -0000
Our server is running Listserv 14.5 and I've read all previously archived
LSTOWN-L messages (I think) about RSS feeds and listserv.

I know that to get the RSS feed I need to use a fomat along the lines of
http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?RSS&L=LSTOWN-L

Modifying this for my site the best I've come up with is:
http://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A1=RSS&L=irishlaw

However, this leads to the following error:

Error - Cannot Access Archive Files

The archive files could not be accessed, either because the list does not
have Web-accessible archives or because they are being updated. If you know
that the list has Web archives, please try again in about 30 seconds, and
report the problem if it persists for more than a few minutes. The file that
could not be opened is
'/usr/local/lists/listserv/archives/irishlaw/irishlaw.rss' and the error
code was 2.

I checked my list header and under Notebook it says:
Notebook= Yes,/lists/public/irishlaw,Monthly,Public

I don't have sufficient privileges or knowledge to run a perl script as
suggested in previous messages.

The web archives for my list are publicly available at
https://listserv.heanet.ie/irishlaw.html

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Darius Whelan,