Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 08:12:20 -0500
On: Thu, Mar 27, 2003 at 01:25:15AM -0600,Winship Wrote:

} On Wed, 26 Mar 2003, Josie O'Brien wrote:
} > Is there a way that the system will take people off of review
} > automatically?  The reason I ask is because one of the members on my list
} > who I have been monitoring for a long time because she is a hot head
} > started posting directly to the list one day without my taking her off review.
}
} Sort of, no and yes.  No, LISTSERV will never overide your REVIEW setting
} for a subscriber, by itself.  You, or some other listowner for the list, or
} the LISTSERV host site administrator must do it explicitly.  The subscriber
} can't do it (unless has learned your LISTSERV site password) and LISTSERV
} won't do it by itself.
}
} Yes, in that if your REVIEW is a special setting for this person, rather
} than REVIEW being the default in Default-Options, all the person has to do
} is unsub, then sub (with the same address), and bingo! no longer set
} REVIEW.
}
} Of course, another possibility is that this person has subscribed with a
} different address, which again implies that REVIEW is not in your
} Default-Options keyword in your list header.

Or if subscriptions are public, she could have unsubd & subscribed again
if REVIEW is not a default option.

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com  + 1 770 563 6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign panix.com    + 1 770 321 6507