Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 03:19:07 -0400
On Sat, 12 Jul 2003, Dave Botwin................Tower wrote:

>Hello Everyone,
>
>I recently moved my small list (sub 100) from an existing NT2000 server
>to a Windows Net Server 2003 box. Listserv is fighting me tooth and nail
>to get back online.
>
>Is anyone in the area interested in stopping by ? Interested in trading
>time for Aquarium Livestock. Or I have Remote Desktop up and running on
>the box - I could open it up for someone for a couple of hours if they
>think they could knock it out from afar.
>
>You can email me directly at [log in to unmask]

That depends. Where in the world are you located? Also, your email is a
bit unclear. If you are referring to installing the Listserv software, it
is probabl best to make inquries involving it on the LSTSRV-L list.  Note
too that as far as I know, Listserv is not supported yet to run on Windows
2003 so that might be the crux of your problem.