Sat, 24 Feb 2001 13:36:32 -0600
> This is the first major attack to get through lately, so I am not
> complaining. I was just wondering if there was anything else I could
> do. No one from my lists seem to have noticed yet, so it's cool.

The lists won't get the spams.. only the listowners get email sent to
ListName-request@host address, and there's nothing you can do to prevent
people, even spammers, from emailing that address.

This fool apparently sent 2 or 3 copies to each address! so if you owned
or actively co-owned say 20 lists. you got 40 or more copies of the spam!

  ...Cleo  [log in to unmask]