Deborah Cresswell <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 15:43:25 +0100
Hi there,
Hopefully someone will be able to help me with the following questions:

1)  We have just upgraded our software to version 1.8d complete with web
interface functionality.  I am wanting to view the archives for three of
our lists.  As a list owner I can only view them if I go into the list
management pages and NOT from the initial listserv page.  The link is
there but it tells me that there are no lists available within the list
archives.  I guess what I am wanting to know is; is it the list
administrator that has to create this link, or is it something I could
do as a list owner?

2)  Version 1.8d is Y2K complient, but I would like to do some Y2k
testing myself.  Has anyone tested this themselves? Or is it something
that I would need to do with Lsoft?

3)  Has anyone tried to send tables through listserv?  Is there anything
that I would need to alter in the list headers to allow tables to go
through?  I am thinking about sending statistic reports via a bulk email
and these would need to be laid out in a table.

Kind Regards
Deborah