Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 Aug 2006 16:11:09 -0600
On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 14:30:08 -0700, Petrus J Martins <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>I am trying to send an email to a list, how can I mask my email address
>so they won't be able to reply to the email it was sent from?

You can't.  Email Standards require a From: address and state that this
address should reflect/identify the author of the message.  Given this, you
should not expect to send a message without a valid From: address.  LISTSERV
will also need to verify that the From: address is authorized to post a
message to the list.  If the address is not authorized the message will be
prevented from going to the list.