Eric Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Apr 2008 19:14:38 -0500
I received this from a member this afternoon. I've had two other cases like this in the past month or so. I've re-subscribed the member but what is going on?

Eric (the Other)

Toller-L

From: Richard Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>

To: "Eric Johnson" <[log in to unmask]>

Date: Tue, Apr-29-2008 4:16 PM

Subject: sign-off request

Eric, apparently someone, somehow is embedding Toller-L signoff requests in otherwise unrelated messages.  this has happened to me twice now when I mark a message from someone or something I don't know as "unsafe."

I don't want to be signed off the list.  I'm sorry to burden you with this, because I know it has to be irritating (it is to me!) but please reinstatement me, or instruct me as to how i can do it myself.

This may be something we need to follow up on - has anyone else reported any such thing?

Thanks,

Richard

Spell a grand slam in this game where word skill meets World Series. Get in the game.