Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 14:41:17 -0400
Henry Ford's auto company eventually learned that they must make autos
in various colors, even though Henry was apparently quite happy to tell
folks they could have any color they wanted, as long as it was black.

Perhaps our vendor should continue to improve web and digest access to
such e-mail.  I surely don't know how to do it better, but suggesting
people must use plain text when writing to mailing lists, is to doom
mailing lists as a legacy application, when clearly it is alive and
reasonably well.

cheers, wayne

P.S. The referenced article is a good one! ;-)