Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Jan 1997 10:03:06 EST
On Sat, 4 Jan 1997 14:58:34 -0500 Stan Ryckman said:
>Now, what would the following combination do?:
>
>* Send= Editor,Hold,Confirm
>* Editor= whoever is the primary editor
>* Editor= (listname)                (where "listname" is the name of the list)
>
>Would this require *everyone* on the list to OK their posts?  Or me (primary
>editor) to OK everyone's posts?  Or just me to OK my own posts (as well as
>those from non-subscribers)?

The former.  Since everyone on the list is defined as an editor, it requires
that they confirm their own posts.  The primary editor doesn't get involved,
since by definition an editor's posting doesn't need to be approved :).

One caveat:  If a subscriber is set to REVIEW, then the primary editor would
have to approve his postings.  But in that case I don't believe that the
subscriber would have to OK his post first.

>Also, is it equivalent to combine the last two lines?:
>* Editor= whoever is the primary editor,(listname)

Yes, I just put them on two lines to clarify things.

Nathan