Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Aug 1997 18:14:18 -0400
The reference to /managing listservs/ caught my eye and I thought that you
would be interested in this abstract(ed from)

IAT INFOBITS    August 1997             No. 50          ISSN 1071-5223

SHARE CAROLINA INITIATIVE SHARES INSTRUCTIONAL TOOLS

As part of the Share Carolina initiative, the University of North
Carolina at Chapel Hill's Academic Technology and Networks is making
available the source code for the instructional Internet development
tools which have been used and supported by Carolina's Simple Start
program (a program which supports instructors using these tools at
UNC-CH). Any educational or non-profit organization is welcome to
download and modify the tools as it sees fit.

The tools include a Web interface for creating and managing listservs,
Web-based discussion forums, a form and quiz builder, and templates for
instructor and course home pages. The codes, readme files, and the
Simple Start overview are available from the Share Carolina page at
http://www.unc.edu/courses/ssp/share/