"Vickie.Banks" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Jan 1994 14:47:00 EST
We just saw this message on LSTSRV-L.  As POLYVM is in our
path to upstate New York nodes, it probably explains why
our postings haven't been getting there.  Does anyone else
know what the situation is with POLYVM and what's been
happening with the mail?

Vickie Banks
EDTECH List Owner

   ***************Forwarded Message***********

Date:         Tue, 25 Jan 1994 13:12:05 LCL
Sender:       LISTSERV give-and-take forum <[log in to unmask]>
From:         SUVM Network Manager <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Backbone Broken at POLYVM

SUVM has not recieved any postings from any list where the DPATH
includes POLYVM since 1/10/94.  Has POLYVM really been down that
long?  Will it ever be back?  Should we ask Eric to remove it
from the backbone?

Glenn A. Malling (NETMAN@SUVM) or [log in to unmask]
Syracuse University Computing Services   +1 (315) 443-4111
Machinery Hall  Syracuse, New York 13244-1260