Daniel Saffioti <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 21:13:47 +1000
At the University of Wollongong, we currently employ Listserv 1.8d
to manage large mailing lists for out students.

The folk in the strategic planning unit would like the wording of
some of the listserv messages to be ammended, because a huge percantage
of our staff do not understand the message.

In particular the message that they would like ammended is the one
that is returned from listserv to a moderator when a message is
awaiting approval to be send to the subscribers. I notice this
message is encoded in the lsv binary, and after looking at the
documentation I have not found a way to make it so 'my own'
message can be sent to the moderator(s).

Can anyone here help? I would be very greatful.

dfs

--
Daniel F. Saffioti                                      [log in to unmask]
Architecture and Planning                               Bld 17 Level 2