Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 16:03:20 -0400
On 19 Jul 00, at 14:28, Michael McNeil <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Further to that, does any means exist to edit the subscription date, by
> subscriber?

Not AT ALL supported because it's too easy to mess up and lose your
entire subscription list, but there's always GET, edit the options,
and PUTALL. Options format is in the developer's guide. I won't go
into more detail than that because it's asking for trouble if you
don't know exactly what you're doing, so I don't want to encourage it
and then get blamed when something goes wrong. If you try this,
you're on your own.
;-)

Francoise