Julian Prendi <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 09:29:45 -0500
I believe MIME must be allowed for users in Digest mode in order for
them to receive postings correctly. You may want to check your
attachments configurations on the list header. I would add the following
keywords in the header:

Language= HTML
Attachments= Yes,type_or_attachment,Filter

In the "type_of_attachment" you can define whether you want just
images, PDF or docs allowed; the Filter command will still allow
messages with other kind of attachments but will strip the attachments -
as a security measure.

The Sherlock Holmes mailing list, Hounds-L, is using version 14.3 of
listserv.  The list configuration does not include either MIME or
NOMIME.

Recently a message containing MIME was posted to the list.  Those
subscribers in nondigest mode received the message correctly;  those
in
digest mode received only the raw MIME display in that day's digest
message.

Is there some keyword that should be added which will allow users in
digest mode to receive the MIME message in the correct text format?s